Monday, January 25, 2016

Mark Gungor's 9 Be Attitudes

Focus on the Family Broadcast:
The Attitudes That Strengthen Your Marriage

1. Be nice and honest.

2. Be content and happy.
"Enjoy life! That light at the end of the tunnel could be a train."

3. Be connected, get couple friends.

4. Be prepared for better or worse. Build character. Life is not easy.

5. Be proactive and intentional. You will reap what you sow.

6. Be clear. Ask for what you want. Ask more then once. Ask without insulting.

7. Be doers. Thinking and feeling something doesn't mean anything. Believing the right thing won't help you if you don't do it.

8. Be patient.

9. Be dead. Die to yourself. Not the physical you, the selfish part of you.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)
"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain." (John 12:24)
Nobody gets everything they want. Let go, and let God.

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/media/daily-broadcast/the-attitudes-that-strengthen-your-marriage